HR Houston Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Jones & Carter, Inc.
Sr. Training Coordinator
Houston, TX 77081 United States
• Duties would encompass: research, administrating, creating and conducting learning and developmental programs that focus on proven leadership, management and technical training programs. Incumbent would be responsible for team building activities.
• Monitoring and reporting employee progress and program effectiveness.
• Schedules and coordinates all logistics for all training classes (office and field training).
• Proactively works in conjunction with the managers and subject-matter-experts to identify, propose, and develop regional training programs, and materials as required.
• Works closely with the Managers to generate periodic reports with training data and to determine training needs.
• Maintains various training metrics to: track utilization of training initiatives; identify if initiatives are successful or unsuccessful; identify content changes, and determine cost/benefits of training and organizational development initiatives.
• Identifies other associates that may, on an assigned basis, be developed as regional trainers through a train-the-trainer process, and ensures consistency of training content and methods
• Will deliver, on a limited basis, various instructor led training programs as needed across the region.
• Evaluates technical training materials, including outline, text, and handouts.
• Create text-based instructor's manuals, participant guides, job aids, electronic performance support tools, etc.
• Designing and developing custom training materials curriculum/coursework using a variety of media (classroom/Instructor-led, web-based/WebEX, audio CD or blended methodologies) in order to support the needs of each business group.
• Coordinate and manage external and internal trainers and facilitators.
• Conduct training needs analysis/assessments for various groups within the organization to identify future development opportunities and create tailored training programs for specific areas.
• Provide assessment of training and development needs and communicate areas for improvement.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Education, training, experience:
• Bachelor's degree in communication, education, marketing or organizational development.
• 5 years of related experience.
• Management experience is encouraged but not required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Access helpful but not required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to make successful presentations.
• Attention to detail and accuracy with strong project and time management skills
• Strong organizational, problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and coaching skills and the ability to develop relationships, partnerships, and work collaboratively with a team or independently.
• Ability to effectively work and communicate with individuals at all levels within the organization.
• Experience in creation of various employee training programs, including report generation and formatting of various forms.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional and ethical manner.
• Prior experience and ability in project planning and execution.
• Ability to learn new software quickly.
• Must be able to travel 10%-20% of time to Branch offices.
Please send resumes and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
and reference Training. No phone calls please.
Terms & Conditions