HR Houston Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Amegy Bank of Texas
Houston, TX 77027 United States
Responsible for providing clerical/administrative support for a variety of human resource functions including recruiting and staffing, personnel records, compensation, benefits, new hire orientation, Onboarding. Maintains and enters information to employee files and personnel records, processes change of status forms, compiles personnel data and provides information to employees on matters pertaining to general HR information. Prepares HR reports as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Education, training, experience:
Typically requires a High School diploma or Equivalent and 4+ years of directly related experience. Proficient knowledge of human resources functions and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of HR Systems (Recruiting and HRIS) and Microsoft Office Suite, strong ability to create spreadsheets, run queries and reports.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive/proprietary information
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing demands, ability to negotiate timeframes/deadlines as required.
• Must be resilient, adaptable to frequent change and demonstrate strong initiative
• Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative working relationship
• Exceptional customer service skills to meet team and client needs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Dependability and accuracy essential
• College Degree preferred
• Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., 40 hrs. /wk.
• Must be able to work schedule (overtime as needed)
• Salary and job level commensurate with experience
• Employees regularly scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week are eligible for a full benefits package
Terms & Conditions