HR Houston Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Endeavor Medical Systems
Bellaire, TX 77401 United States
Highly respected medical management, billing, and consulting company that is experiencing tremendous growth in the greater Houston area seeks an HR/Payroll Administrator to be primarily responsible for processing four payrolls for 200+ employees. This position reports to the Human Resources Manager.
In addition, the HR Payroll Administrator will support Human Resources with day-to-day HR tasks and functions. The ideal candidate has an HR background with recent payroll experience OR long-term experience with payroll processing and a demonstrated interest in transitioning into a functional HR role. This will be a fantastic learning and growth opportunity for the right candidate.
The HR/Payroll Administrator will perform a variety of payroll processing activities including review of time input, compute wage and overtime, calculate deductions, and produce paychecks. The HR/Payroll Administrator will support the Human Resources with relation to employee relations, benefits, COBRA, and FMLA.
Primary Job Function:
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls in accordance with company policies, practices and procedures as well as appropriate federal and state regulations.
• Review, process and verify timesheets to ensure compliance with company policies and employment laws.
• Process employee wage garnishments (child support, levies, etc.) tax withholdings (federal), voluntary deductions and direct deposits. Ensure accurate and timely processing of employee data and benefit deductions.
• Reconcile and track paid time off (PTO) requests and accruals.
• Research employee and management issues related to payroll and process adjustment transactions as needed.
• Process newly hired employees into the system.
• Provide customer service to all levels of employees by responding to routine payroll and HR inquiries.
• Understand internal payroll processes and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Track and report FMLA leave generate FMLA paperwork as needed.
• Generate, run and analyze payroll reports as needed.
Education, training, experience:
• 2-5 years of payroll experience
• 1-2 years hands on functional HR experience OR equivalent education/training
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Proficiency with MS products.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting, or equivalent work experience
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) a plus.
• Utilizes exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and emphasis on quality.
• Proven time management and follow-through skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
• Posses a high level of dependability, maturity, confidentiality, and courtesy.
• Analyzes problems and makes sounds decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and cost.
• Displays superior written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
• Displays tactful, mature and professional demeanor with well developed interpersonal skills
• Uses problem solving skills and past experience to overcome workplace challenges, develop new processes, and define outcomes.
Terms & Conditions