HR Houston Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Human Resource Assistant
Houston, TX 77027 United States
Competitive salary plan.
Full benefits package (health, dental, vision, life plus health and wellness program) 401k following probation period.
Techcess Group has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resource Assistant to work in our Houston TX, Greenway Plaza area office. This job is perfect for the individual who wants to continue their education hands on with plenty of room to grow!
When joining this rapidly growing IT Outsourcing Service Provider the ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with little direction.
The Human Resource Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resource Department, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Employee Relations; Liaise with HR Consultant regarding all personnel issues.
• Work with Management to ensure company policies are followed consistently.
• Recruiting/ Interviewing/ Pre-Employment Screening/ New Hire Onboarding
• Benefits Enrollment for Employees; Company Benefits Policy Renewal
• Documentation of Employee Status Changes, in-house and on the EFHR website: Termination Paperwork, Pay Rate Changes, Leave of Absence Coordination, etc
• Maintains up to date: Job Descriptions, Performance Reviews, Annual Compensations Analysis Benchmarking in collaboration with our EFHR Consultant, etc
• Training Coordination
• Coordinates Employee Recognition Program
• Works with HR Consultant to complete agreed upon projects and compliance initiatives set by the Techcess Management Team.
• Coordinates any Company-wide meetings or activities, as requested
The ideal candidate will exemplify an energetic, motivated, and detail oriented persona.
Education, training, experience:
This position requires a minimum formal education of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Must Meet the Following Requirements:
• Entry level human resource administrative experience.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and time-management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills when working with technical and non-technical personnel.
• Proficiency in MS Office is required.
The ideal candidate will have had hands-on experience working as liaison between a company and their PEO.
Techcess is a culture of innovation which means your ideas of how to improve our business and meeting our employee needs will always be heard. Your work will be challenging and meaningful and there will be plenty of room for growth within Techcess Group.
Techcess Group offers a competitive salary plan, opportunities for continued learning and certifications, and benefits package including 401(K).
Applications are only accepted through our on-line applicant portal:
Please do not email, phone or fax resumes.
Terms & Conditions