HR Houston Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
CONTRACT RECRUITER (Temporary Contract position for 6 months)
Houston, TX 77073 United States
• Full Cycle recruitment in support of VAM USA staffing requirements.
• Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
Initiate contact with potential candidates for specific job openings, match candidates to job requirements for referral to Hiring Manager
• Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements
• Provide information about VAM USA during interview and overview of benefit program
• Research sourcing and best possible outreach avenues to identify and recruit candidates.
Schedule interviews with candidates and assist and coordinate the interview process with the hiring authority and candidate (typically via Outlook calendar)
Prepare and present offers to candidates (facilitate the submitting of all offer information (letter, etc.),
• Facilitate and assist in requisition process, pre-employment process, new hire processing, on boarding of new hires and New Hire Orientation
Education, training, experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline required.
• 3 + years recruiting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, is required
• Experience developing and utilizing candidate pipelines; good networking skills
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills; strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to multitask
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Previous experience in HRIS systems a plus
• Ability to remain flexible in an ever changing, fast pace work environment
• Proficiency in MS Office Suites is required
Terms & Conditions