HR Houston Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Amegy Bank of Texas
HR Learning & Development Coordinator
Houston, TX 77027 United States
Provides senior administrative support to the Learning and Development Manager, HR Director and Project Manager. Prepares presentations and spreadsheets (with some analysis), manages appointments and calendars, and resolves problems to ensure smooth operational flow. Reports directly to Learning & Development Manager, while supporting HR Director, and Project Manager in preparing presentations, spreadsheets and generating reports. Supports team objectives related to strategic initiatives and projects. Attention to detail while creating reports, organizing and updating files, binders, meeting arrangements and project plans as needed. Sets up meetings, administers daily calendars, prepares expense reports, and responds to email and phone calls. Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, making adjustments to plans. Supports team synergy through initiatives, respect, teamwork and positive attitude. Performs administrative duties as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Education, training, experience:
• College degree required, 6+ years of senior administrative experience with HR and L&D experience required.
• Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
• Expert knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Learning Management Systems.
• Strong communication skills, time management and multitasking.
• Minimum of 6 years experience preferred as a Senior Administrative Assistant, with HR and L&D experience required
• Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel including spreadsheet and formula ability, PowerPoint, LMS Systems, and data query reporting
• Excellent project and event coordination skills
• Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment, balancing multi-task workload
• Reliable, exceptional attendance, follow through on commitments
• Results focused
• High level of initiative, drive, independence and resilience
• Exceptional people interaction skills, experience in working with people at all levels
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to draft communications and develop PowerPoint presentations
• Stable track record
• High energy and professional presentation
• Acts with integrity and handles confidential information appropriately
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Reception desk relief rotation
Terms & Conditions