HR Houston Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
GAAP Financial Services/New Tech Global
Recruitment Coordinator & Employee Relations
Houston, Texas, TX 77060 United States
$55,000 to $65,000 compensation commensurates with experience
• Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting
• Create broad and effective talent pipelining/sourcing strategies that fill talent needs with the very best people and in a timely manner for the growing organization.
• Source and pre-screen candidates via phone, facilitate background and reference checks and schedule interviews.
• Create and update all job postings internally and externally using the company website and job boards.
• Interact with Department Managers and Company Officers for updates on current job needs, creating job descriptions, submitting candidates, scheduling interviews, providing interview feedback and development of offer letters.
• Continuously improve our internal selection processes, policies, programs, and tools to build competency and overall effectiveness of talent selection.
• Provide support and training to management teams on how to effectively interview and select individuals within their markets.
• Manage relationships with external staffing vendors and partner with hiring managers to manage internal contract/temporary labor recruitment process.
• Develop a strategic presence on college campuses.
• Responsible for sourcing and recruiting professional candidates across various disciplines including: Environmental Scientist, Regulatory Affairs, Administrative/Professional Services, Engineers, and Business Development.
• Conduct New Employee Orientations.
• Answer employee questions regarding HR policies and procedures.
• Help employees, supervisors, and department heads to settle work-related conflicts through advice and recommendation.
• Provide advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy, and employment laws.
• Develop and maintain policies, procedural guidelines, and tracking systems for progressive discipline processes.
• Coordinate regularly with in-house legal counsel on HR policies and procedures.
• Manage performance evaluation process, including 90-day reviews and annual reviews.
• Manage exit process, including exit interviews.
• Recommend policy changes to the HR Manager.
Education, training, experience:
• Minimum of 2-5 years Recruiting experience with an agency or within a corporate environment, preferably in oil & gas industry
• Undergraduate degree in HR or related field preferred
• Experience with the development of creative sourcing strategies, talent process improvement and talent program management
• Must be flexible and innovative in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
• Development and analysis of recruitment metrics
• Strong skills in customer and candidate relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communication required
• Strong knowledge of federal and state laws that apply to hiring practices
• Handle employee relations within complex, mutli-state organizations
• Demonstrate considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships
• Research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action
• Ability to travel on an as-needed basis (10% or less)
• Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, and written)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and the use of computer applications
Terms & Conditions